Last weekend, I was lucky enough to be invited to Cupcakes By Chrissie, a Midlands based cupcake maker who runs regular cupcake decorating classes from her home in Birmingham. Chrissie started baking in 2005 for her son and his friends and the business just grew from there. I have done a a full review of what we did at the cupcake class on Jo’s Kitchen here but for now, its competition time! 🙂
If you would like a chance to win a cupcake class of your choice from Chrissie, all you need to do is answer the question correctly below:
What is the number of the Wilton piping nozzle used to make the grass on my cupcakes?
Please email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon BST on Monday 1st August 2011 and leave a comment in the comments form below (with a Twitter username, if you have one) telling me you done so. All the correct answers will go into a draw and the winner will be selected using Random.org. The winner will be informed via email and/or Twitter as soon as possible after the competition has closed.
This competition has now closed. Thanks to everyone for entering
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will select a class of their choice to attend from the list here.
- Competition is open to UK Residents only.
- The winner must be able to make their own way to Birmingham (just off J6, M6 near Star City and Fort Shopping Centre) for the class.
- The same competition is also running on the Jo’s Kitchen blog but there will be only be 1 winner picked from all entries from both blogs.
- The judges decision is final.
- Any questions, please email email@example.com
Many thanks to Beth of Jam and Cream PR and Chrissie for setting this up 🙂
By Jo of Jo’s Kitchen